Yama Glass 8 Cup Stovetop Siphon Coffee Maker (24oz)
Save 0% Save %
Original price $65.00 - Original price $65.00
$65.00 - $65.00
Current price $65.00
Stovetop Syphon Coffee Maker. Yama 8 cup size (3-4 oz/cup). Made of borosilicate glass. Includes; 1 filter cloth, filter assembly, lid, and measuring spoon.
- Capacity: approx. 24 oz.
- Yama 8 cup size (3-4 oz/cup).
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 12 in.
- Made with heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.
- Included; 1 filter cloth, filter assembly, lid, and measuring spoon.
- Made in Taiwan.
Directions for Use
- Use a slightly finer grind of coffee, somewhere around "auto drip", however, you may experiment to taste.
- Drop the washable, reusable cloth-covered filter into the infusion chamber with the chain hanging down into the glass siphon tube. Pull the chain down until you can hook it to the bottom of the siphon tube.
- Fill the bottom carafe to the 8 cup mark with hot water and place 8 measuring spoons of coffee in the top chamber, referencing the 8 mark.
- Using the wire trivet between the coffee siphon and the burner, place the coffee siphon on the burner: turn to medium heat. DO NOT TURN THE BURNER ON HIGH.
- As the water boils, it will be siphoned up to the top chamber where it will infuse with the ground coffee. A little water will always remain in the bottom water chamber.
- Let brew about 60 seconds, then remove the pot from the heat source.
- Once the coffee starts to cool the liquid is siphoned back down into the bottom carafe.
- Gently rock the upper carafe back and forth until it can easily be removed. Remove the top and bring the pot to the table for serving.
- Serve and enjoy your fresh great-tasting coffee.